I’ve managed quite a few finishes this week. It feels great to finally get to use things you’ve been working on. After adding some embroidery to my little girl’s pillow and making a scrappy panel for the back I was ready to stitch up the seems. My little girl snuggled down and went straight to sleep when I put it in her cot.
I also managed to finish my Dresden plate cushion for my daughter’s story chair. It got a “wow” so I think she liked.
I had a lot of scraps to use up and really wanted to try some paper piecing. So when I found this little pattern for a coaster from Jeli Quilts I thought I’d try making a few.